Monday, December 27, 2010

Worried Sick,

Today, while I was gaming in my bed, I had come to the realization that Kairi was going to be coming back soon. In 9 days to be exact.
I immediately started crying. Not crying cause I was happy, but crying cause I felt a wave of relief rush over me.
For those of you who know what it's like to have your child taken away from you, I'm not going to tell you that you are strong. I have been through those moments where all you hear is how strong you are and they know you'll make it through. If you are one of those people who always say how strong someone is when they are going through a situation like that, let me tell you something right now. We don't always want to hear how strong we are for making it through this because truthfully, when you get down to the nitty gritty, we really are dying inside. We arn't surviving and it takes all our energy just to make it through the day without breaking down and crying.
But sometimes, all we really want to do is cry. Cry, sob, weep and stay depressed in our room eating chocolate until we feel so fat that we are going to gain 100 lbs.
So the next time one of your friends is going through that kind of situation, let them cry on your shoulder. Just let them cry it out. Because it will make them feel loads better. And remember, sometimes it's ok for the world to feel sorry for you. You are going through a hard time. It's understandable.

No comments:

Post a Comment